View Profile Slumber-Cat

3 Game Reviews

Pretty nice game,but needs this things:

Main Menu Screen - Every game has a menu screen.A good thing to add for a main menu would be adding the features "How to play","High Scores","Options",and most importantly "Play".

Lives - Making you lose points when you collide with a iceberg isn't the way to go.A good thing would be that if you collide with a iceberg,you lose.You go to a menu that says the score you got,and the features "Retry" and "Main Menu".

You should get rid of negative scores.

More obstacles and point items - Adding more obstacles would spice up the game,since only icebergs don't make the thing.Also,fishes give you only a point,so adding another creatures that give you more points would be better.

Powerups would be good.

It needs BGM,and sounds for when you collide with a object or when you get a fish.

It also needs better graphics.

I hope this review helps you to improve.

One of the best games in Newgrounds. :D

Lambtaco responds:

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

Awesome game.It has hard levels,many objects,and nice graphics.In my opinion,the storyline of this game is better than the storyline of the official Nintendo-made Mario games.Also,the level editor is good,but i thing the level editor still needs 2 items:Rainbow carpet(And a tool to customize the route it takes)and vertical level transition(For tall levels,like the horizontal level transition works to prevent lag and make better longer levels).

1 Audio Review

It's a gr8 song,and has a good electronic rhythm. The title says WIP,but it looks complete to me... :D

2 Art Reviews

It looks cute.But why is she a monster girl?She looks more like a ordinary human,but with green skin...

Dead-Bon-Bon-MK0 responds:

nope she a monster that can look like u so look out tails doll

It looks very good,but from what game this character is?

GentlemanTrooper responds:

Indivisible. The new Lab Zero title

Im a swagtoastboi that likes to draw.I'm working hard in improving my art.

21, Male